HCL Permanent is recruiting Paediatric Intensive Care nurses for our client, an NHS Trust in Central London.
The Trust is extremely well regarded, with a reputation for world class care. The Ward in which the successful candidate will be working is a 16 bed Cardiothoracic Paediatric Intensive Care Unit. At the cutting edge of cardiothoracic medicine and surgery, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the best Trusts in the UK. The Trust is situated in Central London, a vibrant global city, with excellent transport links. The Trust holds over 144,000 outpatient appointments, and 32,000 inpatient stays annually.
The perfect candidate will be a highly professional and talented nurse capable of and committed to providing their patients with world class care. As a PICU nurse, you will be expected to be highly organised, efficient and compassionate with both children and their families. You will be fully committed and passionate about your role, and this dedication with be richly rewarded, both in salary and the benefits outlined below. If this sounds like you and you fit the criteria below, please apply.
- NMC registration (or eligibility for the process)
- Relevant Paediatric intensive care experience. Cardiothoracic PICU experience is desired, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development
- Highly Motivated
Benefits of Working for the NHS
- Band 5, including a High Cost of Living Allowance
- 27 days annual leave
- Opportunity to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Support for personal and professional development
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Xander Warden at HCL Permanent, 020 7861 1518 or apply to this vacancy.
HCL Permanent London