This job is no longer available
£14.50 - £23.20 / per hour
How would you go about advancing your nursing career?
If this is something you are left wondering after a shift, then find out what HCL Nursing can offer. One of our prestigious clients based in the Norfolk area is looking for a registered staff nurse to work flexible shifts within their general wards. Shifts are flexible within a variety of medical and surgical wards.
You will need:
- To ensure that all duties are carried to the highest possible standard, and in accordance with the current quality initiatives within the work area.
- To maintain standards of nursing care, participating in programmes that seek to measure the quality of service that is provided.
- To be aware of the responsibility of all employees to maintain a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors
You must meet the following essential criteria to secure this role:
- Current 6 months UK experience in an acute hospital setting within the last 6 months
- NMC Registration
- Full occupational health vaccination history (hepatitis B, rubella, measles, varicella, tuberculosis)
- Availability of at least 2 shifts per week
For more details please call Kira on 0207 861 8933