This job is no longer available
£20.00 - £24.00 / per hour
Band 5 Critical
Are you a trained ICU nurse looking for extra shifts in Norfolk?
If you are ITU / ICU nurse, this large 900 bedded teaching hospital is requiring your help in intensive department. The hospital is among some of the most technologically advanced in the country, where state-of-the-art equipment and modern, purpose-built buildings combine to create the highest standards of patient care.
You need to have at least 1 years of experience within ITU / HDU (recent experience, within the last 6 months).
- Able to care for level 3 patients
- Able to record a 12 lead ECG
- Able to sample from arterial access
- Able to care for ITU/HDU/dialysis patients under indirect supervision
- Able to deliver the full range of care to a ventilated patient under indirect supervision
- NMC Qualified
- Up to date with your immunisations (Hep B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella and Tuberculosis)
- Have the right to work in the UK
In return you will benefit from:
- Working flexible hours (days, nights, weekends)
- Uniform supplied
- Free registration inclusive of DBS
- Weekly payments
- Being able to chose shifts that suits your lifestyle
For more details please call Kira on 0207 861 8933