Clinical Nurse Leader - Pediatric Specialty Inpatients Clinics
Paediatric Specialists required for Clinical Nurse Leader roles
These role offer an extraordinary opportunity to enhance your career, and to work with world-leading medical professionals in a state-of-the-art environment and in a dynamic part of the world. As a nurse in this environment you will be actively encouraged to take advantage of continuing education and training programs, as well as postgraduate opportunities.You will be part of one of the most ambitious and visionary healthcare projects in the world.
The department is made up of Paediatric Medical and Surgical Inpatient Units,
Pediatric Specialty Medical, 2 Units, each of 22 beds Pediatric Speciality Surgical Unit - 24 beds Pediatric General Surgical Unit - 22 beds Pediatric General Surgical Unit - 22 beds Pediatric Neurosciences Unit - 24 beds Pediatric Oncology Unit - 20 Beds Pediatric Nephrology, Dialysis, Transplant - 16 beds, 8 bays, 2 Infusion beds
As one of the Clinical Nurse Leaders, you will provide clinical leadership to a set team of staff nurses through direct oversight of their daily practice., and report directly to you designated Clinical Nurse Manager
Please apply if you have the following qualifications and experience
- Registered Nurse (from a training program of at least 3 academic years)
- Current Nursing Licence from country of origin
- At least 4 years nursing experience, with at least 2 years experience in a supervisory role (charge nurse or similar) in inpatient Pediatrics
- Your experience must be from an Academic Medical Centre in North America, UK, Ireland, Western Europe, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and motivate teams to meet care objectives
- Demonstrated ability to delegate, supervise, and evaluate the performance of nursing interventions
- Demonstrated ability to design, coordinate and evaluate plans of care
- Demonstrated ability to teach, assess and develop educational materials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience with Clinical Information Systems (CIS)
- Completely fluent in written and spoken English
On offer is an unequalled package and in addition to salary, the offer is extended to RNs who are either single or married (including families).
Some of our benefits are:
Free fully furnished accommodation with utilities included International health and dental insurance Monthly Transport allowance Relocation and repatriation flights Relocation and repatriation allowance Annual return flight for vacation School fees in Qatar for school age children End of service bonus - 1 months salary for every year worked Generous vacation and public holiday allowance Professional development opportunities