HCL Permanent is recruiting acute nurses on behalf of our client, an NHS Hospital in the South East of England, just outside of London.
The Hospital is highly regarded as a leading general medical hospital in the UK, and specialist tertiary centre for cancer.
- The hospital serves a population of approximately 1.2 million
- Has 527 beds
- 14 operating theatres
- You would be joining their 3,000 diverse, talented staff
You would be working in a very supportive environment, with first class training and professional development. Based in the scenic county of Surrey, and with excellent transport links to London, this is a truly excellent hospital to join.
The Wards that are being recruited for are two elderly care wards, a gastroenterology ward, and a neurology and stroke ward. These wards are complete with state-of-the-art equipment, and first class care. Successful applicants would be expected to circulate between these wards, but if a candidate expresses a preference for one ward in particular, this will be considered. Prior experience in the discipline preferred would be helpful in securing such a placement.
- A minimum of 6 months acute experience (UK care home experience will also be considered)
- Prior experience in gastroenterology, elderly care, or Neurology wards is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will need to be highly motivated, professional, and have an excellent bedside manner
- You will need to be NMC registered, or in the process of registering
- Eager to participate in ongoing professional development
Hard work and dedication will be rewarded. In addition to a Band 5 Salary, you will receive:
- 27 days annual leave
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Ongoing support of personal and professional development
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
If you meet the above requirements, please apply! If you need more information please get in touch with Xander Warden at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 1518.
HCL Permanent London