This job is no longer available
My client is known throughout the world for their expertise, standard of care and research success.
The surgical unit offers excellent experience in the field of cardiothoracic nursing. The HDU provides the opportunity to gain experience in caring for patients in the more acute post-operative phase, in addition to the important area of rehabilitation and education prior to discharge home.
You will be familiar caring for vulnerable patients who are ready to step down from Level 3 to Level 2 care.
All new staff, irrespective of grading band and experience are provided with a well-established induction and mentor programme.
Working alongside a team of like-minded individuals you will be working a varied role that will see you provide complex care for patients experiencing a range of lengths of stay.
- NMC Registered
- Excellent command of English
- EU Nationality
- 1+ years Post-registration experience (Cardiac or Cardiothoracic experience is desirable)
- Superb career development opportunities
- 27 days holiday per year (plus bank / public holidays)
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension scheme
- Hospital accommodation available
- Great pay progression based on application of knowledge and skills
- Full NHS benefits package
If you are a nurse with Intensive Care experience or have a strong desire to care for vulnerable patients, this could be a great opportunity to join a dedicated and compassionate team. Are you ready for the challenge?
For more information and to apply, call Tom Watts on 020 7861 8950 (EXT 1490) or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org