Nurse Practitioner Required - Kingston
Chase Medical currently has an exciting new opportunity available for a Nurse Practitioner in Kingston, South West London/ Surrey! This permanent role is based in a GP Practice in Kingston.
Flexible hours – the successful Nurse Practitioner can work 3 – 4 days per week, depending on your preference (negotiable).
The role comes with an NHS Pension, good annual leave allowance (5-6 weeks p.a.) and a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
The centre serves a population of nearly 7000 patients, and you would be joining a clinical team of 3 Doctors and 3 Nurses. The centre has onsite parking available.
The centre is ideally looking for a Nurse to start in April, although this is flexible and they are happy to wait for the right Nurse.
Chase Medical is a specialist agency of Nurse Practitioners. We also provide Nurse Practitioners with locum work – if you would be interested in locum work in Kingston/ South West London/ Surrey then get in touch today! There are some fantastic advantages to finding locum work through Chase Medical:
- Excellent rates of pay - £32- £55 per hour (including holiday pay).
- Completely flexible work – no minimum number of hours required to work. We will keep you updated with all the work in your area and you are free to let us know if there are any shifts you are interested in working.
- It is quick and easy to join Chase Medical - join today and you could be picking up shifts in February!
- Fantastic opportunities to gain CPD – we have work available in a variety of Primary Care Settings (GP Practices, Walk in Centres, Minor Injuries Units and Out of Hours Centres).
- Book shifts up to 6 months in advance
If you are interested in either this permanent opportunity or locum work then get in touch now!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR, call our office on 01142 757421 and ask to be put through to Kaeli
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Know someone else who might be interested? Due to the high volumes of work we have available across the UK, we are happy to hear from anyone who knows of Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses who are looking for locum or permanent work. Rewards are available for all successful referrals.
More jobs like this
- Nurse Practitioner Allied Health Professionals jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Nurse Practitioner Accident and Emergency jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Nurse Practitioner Community Care jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Nurse Practitioner GP Practice jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Nurse Practitioner Hospital jobs in Kingston Upon Thames