Have you been in a position of leadership in a clinical setting? Have you got extensive Gynaecological experience? Yes? Well this may just be the perfect opportunity for you!!!
I am currently recruiting for a leading specialist women and children private hospital located in Central London, and they are looking for an experienced Gynaecology Sister to join and provide leadership to their Gynaecology department which consists of 12 beds treating patients for day case surgery, for example polypectomy and major surgery, including hysterectomies and myomectomies.
Job Title: Gynaecology Sister
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (based on experience)
The successful applicant will provide clinical management and leadership to all staff working in the department, ensuring a high standard of nursing care at all times. This is a full time position and the hours include a mixture of earlies and long days.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To take responsibility for a team of nurses ensuring systems are in place for cascading information and that there is a forum for team discussion, sharing of ideas and delegating areas of responsibility
- To set and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- Provide patients and their relatives with information regarding the care and management of their condition
- Make use of available resources with regard to budgetary constraints and Corporate, Hospital and Departmental business objectives
- To monitor care delivery through audit and take part in the development of action plans to improve standards as required
- To take responsibility for ensuring the department has up to date and effective evidence based policies in place for staff to follow
- To keep abreast of developments in Gynaecology practice
- To ensure continuous staff development through the competency based appraisal system and follow up with individual developmental plans
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- Valid NMC Registration and PREP requirements
- Extensive experience working in a senior nursing position on a Gynaecology ward!
-ENB 415 and ENB 998 qualifications or similar
- Phlebotomy training desirable
This role also offers amazing benefits! For more information please call Shakira Adegoke on 0207 861 8777 (ext. 2079) or email your CV to email@example.com
HCL Permanent London