This job is no longer available
The South Cheshire Private Hospital - Crewe - Cheshire
At BMI Healthcare, our reputation for the highest-quality care for our patients determines everything about the way we work. So whether you’re a nurse, an accountant or a chef, you’ll play a defining role. We’re the UK’s largest private healthcare company, and host over 1 million outpatient visits a year.
If you’d like to be a part of something exceptional, we now have an opportunity for a Ward Manager to join us at our Hospital based In Crewe, Cheshire.
- To assess plan, implement and evaluate individual programmes of nursing care based on agreed models of care, pathways and in consideration of individual needs and delegating effectively to others when required.
- Organise method of care delivery within the departments, allocating, prioritising and delegating effectively.
- Respond to capacity and patient dependency requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in nursing and ensure accurate dissemination.
- To be an effective practitioner with the ability to demonstrate clinical expertise in the care of patients.
- Undertake certain extended role duties according to Hospital policy and scope of practice.
- To monitor, maintain and regularly review acceptable standards of care in conjunction with audit programmes and other members of the hospital team.
- To act in such a manner to justify public trust and confidence at all times in accordance with the NMC codes.
- Provide professional leadership within the ward.
- Maintain compliance with Corporate and local policies.
- Maintain own professional standards and personal profile by using opportunities to improve knowledge and competency including mandatory training.
For a full version of the role profile please see below.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days.