This job is no longer available
Occupational Health Nurse Advisor – Manchester
£32,000 - £36,000 per annum + benefits!
Pulse is working alongside a private organisation which has nationwide presence and offers a whole range of health and wellbeing products and services to their clients.
This organisation offers and array of health assessments, occupational health, primary care, dentistry, musculoskeletal medicine.
We are recruiting a full time, permanent Occupational Health Nurse Advisor to work Monday - Friday within their office based in Salford, Manchester.
Your role will be to provide a comprehensive and pro-active Occupational Health advice service promoting the health, safety and wellbeing of all employees and ensure customer compliance and legislation. You will also provide advice to customers on health related issues affecting work. This is a telephone based role requiring you to wear a headset.
- Case Management via management referrals
- Managing individual cases providing support to members via the telephone
- Pre employment health screening
- Medication inquiry, triaged through Healthline nurse to discuss medication
- Planning and delivering health promotion and health education to clients addressing key lifestyle issues
- Registered General Nurse
- Post registration OH qualification and entry onto Part 1 or 3 of NMC Register is essential
- Excellent clinical assessment experience
- Able to display diplomacy and gravitas fit for a corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- IT Skills
The salary for this position is from £32,000 - £36,000 per annum depending on experience. The organisation offers great career development and genuine training in addition to some very rewarding benefits. These include, corporate health cover, generous pension in addition to free gym membership.
For more information please do complete the form below and one of our dedicated Consultants will be in touch with you.