Bank Advanced Nurse Practitioner
We are currently recruiting for Bank (Flexi) Advanced Nurse Practitioners to join our team at the NHS Warwick Out of Hours Service to provide safe and effective telephone advice, health assessment and information to the general public.
The NHS Warwick Out of Hours Service is available from 6.30pm to 8.00am weekdays and 24 hours on weekends and bank holidays. We are able to offer flexible hour contracts to suit you.
Care UK are one of the UK's leading independent providers of health and social care services. Within the healthcare division we offer a range of services through our GP surgeries, hospitals, treatment centres, prisons and diagnostic facilities
- To provide safe and effective health assessments and treatment of patients attending Primary Care Centres.
- To deliver face to face and telephone services which will enable patients to obtain health advise from the appropriate health care professional.
- To be accountable for their own practice including the assessment, diagnosis, treatment and discharge or referral of patients, independent of medical intervention, who attend the Primary care Centres.
- To practice as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Practitioner within own sphere of competence and agreed acceptable limits of practice. To assess patients, and order and interpret investigations, diagnose and treat patients who wish to be seen by an Advanced Nurse Practitioner /Nurse Practitioner
- To be responsible for the assessment of care needs the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care, without supervision, and to teach other nursing and non-nursing staff.
- To work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in providing quality, evidence-based health care to meet the immediate needs of the patient.
- To take an active role within the cross-disciplinary, multi-skilled team to ensure service quality in line with corporate goals and strategy, and to assist in the development of new models for service delivery which have a positive impact on the health economy.
- To provide safe and effective health assessments and treatment of patients visited at home
- To work solely at a base and provide safe and effective health assessments and treatment to patients