A leading private hospital in London is currently looking for Cardiac Nurses with a keen interest in Cardiology to work on their Cardiac Interventional Ward.
Working on this ward will suit applicants who enjoy working in a fast paced environment where the nursing team strives to deliver high levels of patient care.
In this role you would be required to demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and be accountable for your own actions. Ideally, you would also undertake extended roles or be willing to receive training in phlebotomy, cannulation and sheath removal.
- RGN Level 1
- 2 years post registration experience
- Previous cardiac experience required
- An interest in expanding clinical knowledge, self development and learning new skills
- Good verbal and non verbal communication skills
- Continuous education and development
- Private healthcare
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Gym membership
- Dental insurance
- Childcare vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking for professional development within a dynamic team.
For more Information, please contact Shakira Adegoke at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8777 (ext. 2079) or email email@example.com
HCL Permanent London