About Facility and Benefits:
The hospital is one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London, specialising in complex, cancer, cardiac and neuroscience, care for both adults and children. With the most advanced medical equipment and the largest private paediatric ITU in the country, it`s no surprise we attract some of the finest specialist consultants from many of London's major teaching hospitals.
The successful applicant will have access to all of the hospitals fantastic benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will work within an established organization based in one of London`s most renowned medical locations and known worldwide for its outstanding service. They will also have access to the well priced and high quality food range available within the staff restaurant.
To work as a skilled member of the nursing team, to provide a high standard of holistic family centred care to the children and families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual children and to supervise other staff in this activity
- To ensure documentation is completed accurately and within agreed timescales using HCA International approved documentation, in line with NMC and HCA International guidelines
- To communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to patients, carers and other staff, overcoming any barriers to understanding and providing support during distressing or emotional events
- To supervise and support members of the ward team and ensure that all patients receive appropriate care
- To actively assist in the education and practical training of learners and junior staff at every opportunity
- To ensure an ongoing welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for the children and their families.
Skills & Experience:
NMC Registered Nurse (RN Adult / RN Child / RSCN)
Relevant courses / experience in paediatric ward
Understanding of professional and current issues in children`s nursing
Understanding of Child Protection
Understanding of the importance of research and evidence based practice
About the Individual:
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with a professional approach to work. They must have a willingness to support others and demonstrate the ability to use initiative.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information on 0207 861 8950 Ext 1553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Permanent London