This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will need to promote and manage the high standards of quality care by being responsible for the assessment of patient care needs, be able to develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care, show leadership and manageable skills to PICU team and a group of junior staff.
The successful candidate must:
-NMC registered (Part 8 or 15 of NMC register)
- Paediatric Intensive Care Course (ENB 415 or equivalent)
- BSc or working towards
- ENB 998 or Mentorship Prep for healthcare professionals
- Experience at senior level in PICU
- Experience in leadership and management
- Awareness in child protection issues, Advanced Paeds Life Support, IV Competent
- Minimum 8 shifts per month
This is a permanent full time position (37.5 hours), with access to all of the fantastic benefits including yoga classes and discounted massages and well priced high quality food within the staff restaurant.
Salary £42,000- £50,000 + 9% enhancement for normal shift rotations. For a short time only there is an additional offer of £3000 on top of the salary.
Applications close 31st March 2014. To become a part of this remarkable team and receive an additional £3000 on top of the salary! Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org