Multiple Roles, Nurses Required, BRAND NEW NEURO REHABILITATION UNIT
Ashbrook Neuro Rehab is seeking nurses with knowledge and desirable experience in working with adults with acquired brain injuries. We are looking for dedicated professionals who have a variety of experience and skills to enhance our service.
Please note that a full job description and personal spec will be sent to you via post or email upon request.
Hours of duty: 37 per week Full time/ Part Time flexibility also available
Staff Nurses: £21388 - £27,901
Assistant manager: £25783-£34,530
Purpose and objectives of the job:
- To offer a comprehensive neuro rehabilitation service.
- To provide high quality holistic evidence based rehabilitation to clients that is responsive, goal driven, effective and efficient.
- To facilitate and support timely discharge and prevent inappropriate admissions by supporting clients to become as independent as possible and improve their level of function and quality of life.
- On a day to day basis the post holder will lead a multi-disciplinary team staff from a variety of nursing and therapy backgrounds in delivering rehabilitation to clients with neurological deficits
- To promote the company via networking
- To ensure the service meets requirements of regulatory bodies.
- To Supervise the staff team
- To facilitate meetings
- To participate in the on call service
- To facilitate referrals and new admissions to the unit.
- To liaise with outside agencies to obtain referrals suitable for the unit.
- To have a flexible, creative outlook when managing clients and staff.
- To promote the unit whenever possible.
- To lead by example at all times.
- To assess, plan, review and implement care, support and risk management plans
- To maintain accurate records
- o work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To work closely with the registered manager and lead therapist.
- To assist in enabling clients to achieve their potential.
- Promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security in the workplace.
- Promote effective communication and therapeutic relationships.
- Contribute to the protection of individuals from abuse.
- Enable clients to maintain their personal hygiene and appearance.
- Enable clients to participate in recreation and leisure activities.
- To establish and maintain a trusting, therapeutic, working relationship with both clients and the interdisciplinary team
- To provide personal care for clients, this will include personal hygiene
- To complete documentation as advised
- To attend training sessions as arranged
All accepted CV's will be sent an application form, job description and personal spec.