RMN - Community Mental Health Nurse Band 6 - MOD - Marham
CRG Defence has an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse (Mental Health) Community Mental Health Nurse Band 6 to work for the MoD in the Marham, Norfolk area. The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate must be competent in the following areas:
- Responsible for providing an outpatient community mental health service within their area of responsibility
- Organizing therapeutic, educational, training and mental health promotion regimes in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team
- Provide visiting occupational mental health liaison clinics as allocated
- Liaise appropriately with SMO’s, referring GP’s, other CMHN’s and welfare personnel in order to co-ordinate patient care pathways
- Ensuring that the quality and delivery of community mental health care is in accordance with departmental protocols and guidelines
- Support in all aspects of health promotion projects
- Record accurate and concise patient notes and medical reports
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (including proficient computer skills)
- Must have a minimum of two years community mental health nursing experience
CRG Defence can offer you the following benefits.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
- Prompt weekly payments
- Short and long term work plus continuity of work available to suit your needs.
- Nationwide coverage
- A referral bonus of up to £100*
- £50 signing on bonus if you have previous MoD experience
- Free mandatory training
If the above position is not right for you, we have other locum vacancies throughout the UK within the NHS, MoD, HM Prison Service and Private sector, please contact us for details.
CRG Defence supplies the MoD with personnel, both in the UK and overseas. It covers 67 grades of healthcare professionals, including Nurses, GPs and Doctors, AHPs, HSS staff and Social Workers. The majority of the CRG registered staff have Military Medical Centre experience and are DMICP (Defence Medical Information Capability Programme) literate. This makes CRG Defence one of the largest locum agencies supplying all grades of health and dental staff to the Armed Forces (RAF, Army and Navy).
CRG are an equal opportunities employer.
Please email your CV via the link below.