Nr SHREWSBURY SHROPSHIRE - COLLEGE NURSE - SCHOOL NURSE - RGN
NHS band 5 or 6 pro rata equivalent
Our client is England's premier co-educational international boarding school, set in the heart of the Shropshire countryside, with 480 students aged 13-19.
They are seeking two College Nurses to work as part of a team of four who assist in promoting health and wellbeing and providing the highest possible standard of medical and pastoral care for our students. The successful candidates will have excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to relate to and care for young people of all nationalities and religions. A full clean driving licence is essential, along with a recognised nursing qualification and current Nursing & Midwifery Council registration.
· recognised nursing qualification and current Nursing & Midwifery Council registration
· clear enhanced DBS certificate
· current First Aid at Work certificate (or willingness to gain)
· full, clean driving licence
· experience of treating minor illnesses and sporting injuries
· experience in dealing with mental health issues
· excellent interpersonal skills
· proven ability to relate to and care for young people
· proven organisational and administrative skills
· computer literate
Previous experience of boarding school nursing or children's nursing is desirable.
· team player