This job is no longer available
The unit has extensively invested in its commitment to Paediatrics with a dedicated 13 bedded Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, a 5 bedded High Dependency Unit, and a whole floor at ward level providing 18 individual rooms for paediatric care.
- NMC Registered Nurse (RN Child / RSCN)
- A clinical expert within the speciality.
- Assessing & Mentoring qualification
- Extensive experience in paediatric cardiology or oncology
- Basic Life Support training
- PILS/EPLS (desirable)
- Individual Professional development pathway
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Opportunity to rotate on the ward, PPCU, PICU.
This is an opportunity to become involved with one of London`s prestigious Private Hospitals as such we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, for more information contact JANA VOJTEKOVA on 0207 861 8950 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org