Registered General Nurses- Southend
Salary: £ 14.50-23.20 (per hour)
Sector: Medical & Nursing
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
HCL Nursing are currently recruiting experienced registered general nurses for ongoing work in Essex; more specifically, for work in Southend.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced nurses to join a friendly and dynamic team; the positions require a sound knowledge of nursing, enthusiasm and the necessary skills to ensure competent standards of practice.
Some of your registered general nurse duties duties will include:
- Provision of high levels of care tailored to individual needs
- Carrying out risk and clinical assessments
We are looking for enthusiastic and competent nurses who have the flexibility to cover the abundance of shifts we have available, weekdays, nights and weekend shifts on occasion.
HCL Nursing has been awarded Preferred Supplier status with a number of UK NHS Trusts as well as leading names within other healthcare settings.
When you work with HCL Nursing, one of the UK`s largest health care companies, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent competitive and transparent pay rates
- Experienced, supportive and friendly nurse recruitment consultants
- 24-hour on-call service.
- Buying Solutions approved agency
- Free Mandatory Training, BLS and CRB
- Holiday Pay
- £250 refer a friend bonus scheme
- Fast Track Registration
If you would like to find out more about these positions please contact us on 0207 451 1451