This job is no longer available
Cavendish Staffing is recruiting for a Paediatric Emergency Nurse Practitioner for a prestigious private hospital. Our client is located in the popular Central London area. This position will offer the candidate the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
This client requires a Paediatric Emergency Nurse Practitioner to join the Urgent Care Team. The successful candidate will be expected to work autonomously as a nurse practitioner, whilst also being able to contribute to the paediatric multidisciplinary team, ensuring the highest standard of care is offered and delivered to all patients within the urgent care setting.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the assessment of all patient care needs, and then for the development and implementation of care and treatment programmes.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria;
- RN (C), RSCN or equivalent recognised paediatric certificate
- Valid registration with the NMC on part 8 or 15
- Diploma/degree in Nursing
- Paediatrics Emergency/Urgent care experience – essential
- Knowledge & understanding of Quality Assurance, Clinical Governance & CQC
- Clinical knowledge & experience of nursing in similar unit.
- Understanding of risk management
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this position would be of interest to you, please contact Andrew or Mark today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively, call Cavendish directly on 0203 008 5210.
I am happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.