Band 5 Registered Nurse (Epsom)-Ad-Hoc Shifts
CRG Defence has an excellent opportunity for Registered Nurse Band 5 to work for the MoD in the Epsom, Surrey area. The successful candidate will be required to work ad-hoc shifts between Monday and Sunday.Assignment dates: 03 March 2014 – 30 March 2014.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the:
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating patient care without supervision.
- Support and manage subordinates as directed by the Ward manager/ Clinical team leaders.
- Mandatory assessments and training including drug administration, care of CVADS, equipment training, ILS and anything else the post requires.
- Perform expanded roles such as IV therapies, venepuncture and cannulation and support learning and assessment in practice.
- Ordering and maintaining of the required level of medical supplies to include drugs, dressings and equipment to achieve patient care.
The successful candidate for this job must:
- Be responsible for maintaining high standards of patient care.
- Maintain professional registration and personal portfolio.
- Work within own level of competence with reference to the NMC The Code (2008) , whilst undertaking the following:
- Demonstrate both written and IT literacy to enable the recording of assessment, planning, care and evaluation of Nursing Care and the ordering and retrieval of clinical investigations.
- Have a minimum of a year’s UK experience working as a qualified nurse in a similar setting.
CRG Defence can offer you the following benefits for this role;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
- Prompt weekly payments
- Short and long term work for odd sessions plus continuity of work available to suit your availability
- Nationwide coverage
- A referral bonus of up to £500*
If you have previous military experience we will award you a £50 bonus
CRG Defence supplies the MoD with personnel, both in the UK and overseas. It covers 67 grades of healthcare professionals, including Nurses, GPs and Doctors, AHPs, HSS staff and Social Workers. The majority of the CRG registered staff have Military Medical Centre experience and are DMICP (Defence Medical Information Capability Programme) literate. This makes CRG Defence one of the largest locum agencies supplying all grades of health and dental staff to the Armed Forces (RAF, Army and Navy).
CRG offers everyone who works for each of their brands the added following benefits;
- Free mandatory training
- Earn up to £500 via our refer a friend scheme*
- Managed fast track application process*
- Flexible working patterns
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Retention Payment Scheme*
You will be employed by CRG Defence as a Registered Nurse Band 5 in various locations in the Wiltshire area.
To apply, please click on the apply now link below.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer.