This job is no longer available
Hampshire County Council require Registered General Nurses to work in Residential and Hospital settings. They require RGNs who are experienced in elderly care, mental health, and CAMHS.
Are you a qualified RGN, registered with the NMC?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a friendly environment where all staff are highly valued?
Do you want the flexibility of temporary work with the reassurance of regular work?
We are able to offer RGNs temporary assignments across Hampshire, as well as numerous other London boroughs if desired.
Does this position appeal to you?
Benefit of this role:
• Regular Temporary work to suit your needs
• Earn between £14-29 per hour depending on experience and shift pattern worked
• Flexibility of hours to choose from, full time our part time hours available.
• Out of hour contact with your allocated consultant
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Approach the elderly with the highly level of care expected
• To provide nursing care within residential and hospital settings, working in the fields of elderly care, mental health services, CAMHS.
• To work at all times with the Council’s regulations
• To work within a multidisciplinary team
• To undertake any other appropriate duties that commensurate with the post and as directed by your line manager or other senior managers
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified RGN
• Experience of working with elderly patients and in mental health services.
• You will need to hold a CRB within the last 12 months/ signed up to the online update service*
*If you do not hold a CRB dated within the last 12 months, you will need to complete a new CRB through Connaught Resourcing. All candidates will be require to attend a face to face interview at Connaught's London office.
What to do next?
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, contact Lucy Dunleavy at Connaught Resourcing.