This job is no longer available
Lead Nurse Practitioner required for a Full Time Permanent role in the Sheffield area
Have you ever led a team of Nurses?
I am currently looking for a Lead Nurse Practitioner in the Sheffield area for a permanent opportunity in a Primary Care Centre.
- Onsite parking
- 40 hours per week
- Excellent Salary around £42,000 per annum, Dependent Upon Experience
- Additional benefits include NHS Pension, Medical Indemnity and a bonus incentive scheme.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
The role requires the Lead Nurse Practitioner to be experienced; it will involve all of the usual Nurse Practitioner skills such as prescribing and treating Minor Illness.
You would be based in a large and expanding Medical centre so this would be a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent CPD. You would be joining a supportive clinical team.
Chase Medical helps Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners find permanent positions:
- We will work to find you a permanent role that matches what you are specifically looking for
- We will keep you updated with all the work in your local area
- We will match you with primary care settings that suit your skills and experience
- We will help you prepare your applications and tailor them to each position you are interested in.
- We can negotiate the employment terms for any permanent offers made to you, on your behalf (Including helping you negotiate your salary)
Get in touch ASAP if you are interested in this opportunity!
Please forward your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Fergie LEAD ANP Sheff
Or call me, Fergie, on 0114 275 7421
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com