This job is no longer available
Nurse Practitioners required for Permanent roles in SHEFFIELD
I am currently looking for Nurse Practitioners in the Sheffield area for permanent opportunities in a Primary Care Centre.
-Be able to treat Minor Illness
-Experience of working in Primary Care Settings such as a GP Practice, a Walk In Centre, Urgent Care or Community Nurse (with prescribing)
Benefits of working with this centre:
- Onsite parking
- 20 hours per week – weekdays and weekends
- Excellent Salary up to £42,000 per annum DOE. This is not inclusive of enhancements (paid at time and a half for weekends)
- Additional benefits include NHS Pension, Medical Indemnity and a bonus incentive scheme.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
You would be based in a large and expanding Medical centre so this would be a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent CPD. You would be joining a supportive clinical team.
Chase Medical helps Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners find permanent positions:
· We will work to find you a permanent role that matches what you are specifically looking for
· We will keep you updated with all the work in your local area
· We will match you with primary care settings that suit your skills and experience
· We can negotiate the employment terms for any permanent offers made to you, on your behalf (Including helping you negotiate your salary)
Get in touch ASAP if you are interested in this opportunity!
Please forward your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Fergie ANP Sheff
Or call me, Fergie, on 0114 275 7421
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com