This job is no longer available
Cavendish Staffing is recruiting for Staff, Senior Staff and Charge Paediatric Nurses for our prestigious clients. Our clients are all located in the Central London area. These positions offer candidates the opportunity to work within a range of supportive environments, where the personal and professional development of the employees are held as an integral part of the ethos.
Our prestigious clients cover a broad range of paediatric specialities. Each client is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic staff across all specialities and at all levels.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to delivering the highest standard of care to all patients within the paediatric departments. You will be expected to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, whilst still possessing the ability to work independently when required. For the senior positions, the successful applicant will need to possess the capabilities to also lead and motivate staff when required. Opportunities for career progression and staff continued professional development will be offered.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Registered Children’s Nurse
- Valid NMC registration
- For Band 5, at least one year’s clinical paediatric nursing experience
- For Band 6, at least three year’s clinical paediatric nursing experience
- For Band 7, at least five years clinical paediatric nursing experience, with at least 3 year at Senior Staff Nurse level.
- Extensive knowledge across different paediatric specialities
- ENB998 or equivalent mentorship qualification (Essential for Band 6&7 roles)
- Excellent motivation and communication skills.
Salaries on Offer:
- Band 5: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Band 6: £34,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Band 7: £37,000 - £45,000 per annum
Further employment benefits on top.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please contact Mark or Andrew today at email@example.com
Or alternatively, call Cavendish Staffing directly on 0203 008 5210.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.