Staff & Senior Staff Oncology Nurses
Cavendish Staffing is recruiting for Band 5 and 6 Staff Nurses in Oncology for our prestigious clients. Our clients are all located in the Central London area. These positions offer candidates the opportunity to work within a range of supportive environments, where the personal and professional development of the employees are held as an integral part of the ethos.
Our clients Oncology Departments all support a holistic approach to care for patients and their families. The teams provide dedicated care needed by seriously ill patients, supported by the latest equipment for diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Successful candidates will be expected to contribute to delivering the highest standard of care to all patients within the Oncology departments. You will be expected to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, whilst still possessing the ability to work independently when required. Applicants for senior positions will need to possess the capabilities to also lead and motivate staff when required.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Registered Adult Nurse
- Valid NMC registration
- For Band 5, at least one year’s clinical nursing experience in an Oncology or Acute setting
- For Band 6, at least three year’s clinical Oncology or Acute setting experience
- Experience in the administration of cytotoxic drugs and nursing patients undergoing chemotherapy
- ENB998 or equivalent mentorship qualification (desirable, essential for Band 6)
- Post-graduation Oncology qualification (desirable)
- Excellent motivation and communication skills.
Salaries on Offer:
- Band 5: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
- Band 6: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Further employment benefits on top.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please contact Mark or Andrew today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively, call Cavendish Staffing directly on 0203 008 5210.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.