Staff, Senior Staff and Senior Charge PICU Nurses
Cavendish Staffing is recruiting for PICU Band 5, 6 and 7 Staff Nurses for our prestigious clients. Our clients are all located in the Central London area. These positions offer candidates the opportunity to work within a range of supportive environments, where the personal and professional development of the employees are held as an integral part of the ethos.
Our client’s PICU wards specialises in Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Spinal Surgery, and Renal Failure. These are some of the UK’s largest Paediatric critical care units in the country, and thus are home to some of the Country’s finest specialist consultants.
Successful candidates will be expected to contribute or even lead in the delivery of the highest standard of care for all patients within the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit. You will be expected to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, whilst still possessing the ability to work independently when required. Senior applicants will need to possess the capabilities to also lead and motivate staff when required.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Registered Children’s Nurse
- Valid NMC registration
- For Band 5, at least one year’s clinical nursing experience in a clinical paediatric intensive care setting, or two in a HDU setting
- For Band 6, at least three year’s clinical nursing experience in a PICU setting
- For Band 7, at least four year’s clinical nursing experience in a PICU setting
- ENB998 or equivalent mentorship qualification (desirable, essential for Band 7)
- PICU post-graduate qualification (desirable, essential for Band 7)
- Excellent motivation and communication skills.
Salaries on Offer:
- Band 5: £34,000 - £39,000 per annum
- Band 6: £39,500 - £43,500 per annum
- Band 7: £45,000 - £54,500 per annum
Further employment benefits on top.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please contact Mark or Andrew today at email@example.com
Or alternatively, call Cavendish Staffing directly on 0203 008 5210.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.