This job is no longer available
Out Patient Nurse
Acute Private Healthcare – Somerset
Band 6 AfC equivalent – Upto £30,000
We are pleased to invite candidates to apply for the post of Outpatient and Patient Experience Nurse based in Somerset.
Our client is one of the most well respected and well thought of Independent Healthcare organisations in the UK. They have a reputation of very high standards and clinical results within their specialist fields along backed up by glowing patient feedback across all of there UK sites and facilities.
The site where this particular role is based is a cutting edge facility providing a range of specialist departments and surgical procedures.
Reporting to the Outpatient Manager; You will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating care of patients and their experience from initial assessment right through to the discharge planning process and beyond.
• The role has Clinical, Management, Educational /Professional Development and budgetary responsibilities for all aspects of the Pre-Assessment and Outpatient Departments.
Educational & Professional based requirements;
• Registered Nurse level 1
• Teaching qualification / ENB 998 or equivalent
• Relevant degree
Experience based requirements;
• 3 years of professional nursing experience
• Pre- assessment experience
• Outpatient experience
• Leadership qualities – ability to inspire your team
• Ideally experience within a Private Acute healthcare environment
Very competitive salary of upto £30,000 plus and excellent supporting package
For more information regarding this role please do not hesitate to contact SRS Healthcare for an informal discussion about this role
Call us on 0117 2303222 or 07730176222 for an informal conversation or apply now to be considered immediately.
Why not Follow us on
or on Facebook at facebook.com/S.R.S.Healthcare
SRS Healthcare is working the capacity of a recruitment agency in relation to this role.