Nurse Educators (Paediatric/ Women's Services)- Qatar
Sidra Medical and Research Centre is a pioneering facility in Doha, Qatar. Specialising in women’s and children’s healthcare; Sidra is at the forefront of research, education and innovation. Sidra will open in March 2015 with 399 beds.
We are currently recruiting for Clinical Nurse Educators covering Paediatric and/ or Women’s Services!
- BSc in clinical specialty or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a clinical educational setting.
- RN registration and licensure in country of origin.
- Demonstrated advanced clinical knowledge (evidenced by training, education and experience) as it pertains to Paediatric General Surgical.
- Demonstrated ability to perform an educational needs assessment.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and evaluate successful adult learning.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and deliver required results based on assessed needs.
- Demonstrated ability to use and facilitate e-learning.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Master’s degree in clinical specialty area and post graduate education qualification.
- Adult Educator certification.
Benefits- Tax free salary/ Healthcare & Dental Insurance/ Housing/ Utilities/ Transportation/ Education allowance/ bonuses & awards/ paid annual leave & public holiday/ annual airfare allowance/ mobilisation & repatriation airfare/ professional development opportunities.
If interested in the position please forward your details to email@example.com or CALL US NOW ON +0044 (0) 2030085210