This job is no longer available
Cavendish Staffing is recruiting for Critical Care Band 5 and 6 Staff Nurses for our prestigious clients. Our clients are all located in the Central London area. These positions offer candidates the opportunity to work within a range of supportive environments, where the personal and professional development of the employees are held as an integral part of the ethos.
The Critical Care teams provide dedicated care needed by seriously ill patients or those undergoing very complex surgical procedures. As part of a Critical Care Unit, the ideal candidate will support patients with their individual complex medical treatment needs.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to delivering the highest standard of care to all patients within the Critical Care Units. You will be expected to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, whilst still possessing the ability to work independently when required. For the Senior positions, the successful applicant will need to possess the capabilities to also lead and motivate staff when required.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Registered Adult Nurse
- Valid NMC registration
- For Band 5, at least one year’s clinical nursing experience in a Critical Care or ITU setting
- For Band 6, at least three year’s clinical Critical Care or ITU nursing experience
- ENB998 or equivalent mentorship qualification (desirable)
- ITU/Critical Care qualification (desirable)
- Excellent motivation and communication skills.
Salaries on Offer:
- Band 5: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
- Band 6: £37,000 - £42,500 per annum
Further employment benefits on top.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please contact Mark or Andrew today at email@example.com
Or alternatively, call Cavendish Staffing directly on 0203 008 5210.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.