CLINICAL NURSE LEADERS - Pediatric Intensive Care Units (General and Cardiac Surgery)
Sidra will open in March 2015 with 399 beds.
We are recruiting Clinical Nurse Leaders NOW for our 2 Pediatric Intensive Care Units:
General Pediatric ICU = 24 bed unit caring for infants and children up to 18 years of age with life threatening or unstable conditions that require critical care medicine.
Cardiac Surgical Pediatric ICU = 24 bed unit caring for infants and children up to 18 years of age with simple and complex congenitive and acquired heart disease who require intensive care medicine and correction surgery.
Reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager, the Clinical Nurse Leader is responsible for leading and demonstrating the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care and providing clinical supervision to the nursing team.
The Clinical Nurse Leader is a key member of the interprofessional team and ensures that standards for nursing care are adhered to at unit level while working within a shift pattern to cover the 24 hour requirements of the service as applicable.
The Clinical Nurse Leader works collaboratively with the Clinical Nurse Manager to ensure that commissioning, recruitment, onboarding, orientation and service activation responsibilities are carried out in accordance with Sidra’s plans and timelines.
The Clinical Nurse Leader will support all activities required to achieve a safe patient opening and establish operational integrity and performance.
Please apply if you have the following qualifications and experience - we want to talk to you!
- Registered Nurse (from a training program of at least 3 academic years)
- Current Nursing Licence from country of origin - where available
- At least 4 years nursing experience, with at least 2 years experience in a supervisory role (charge nurse or similar) in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Above experience must be from an Academic Medical Center in North America, UK, Ireland, Western Europe, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and motivate teams to meet care objectives
- Demonstrated ability to delegate, supervise, and evaluate the performance of nursing interventions
- Demonstrated ability to design, coordinate and evaluate plans of care
- Demonstrated ability to teach, assess and develop educational materials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience with Clinical Information Systems (CIS)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
If interested in the position please forward your details to email@example.com or CALL US NOW ON +0044 (0) 2030085210