We’re Care UK and we’re very proud of our team. From doctors and nurses, to our healthcare assistants and reception staff, we’re passionate about providing the best healthcare, so patients can feel better, faster.
You’ll join us in the Tollgate Lodge GP & Walk-In Centre. Open Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm, and 10am - 6pm weekends and bank holidays.
A Nurse Practitioner role within a passionate team
You’ll quickly become a vital member of our Centre and our managers will treat you as one, welcoming and using your input to continually improve our services.
Whether you’re taking a lead role in the provision of palliative care, or ensuring the most scrupulous standards of service, you’ll be invaluable.
The skills you’ll need as a Nurse Practitioner
You have the highest clinical standards, and you really care for the people you’re treating. You’re also:
- A qualified RN
- A recognised Nurse prescriber
- Skilled in triage and minor illness
- A Nurse Practitioner with recent face-to-face patient care experience
In turn, you’ll have time to take full advantage of our training opportunities too, whether you want to diversify your clinical skills or move into management.
About Care UK’s Healthcare Division
When you look at the scope, size and quality of Care UK’s healthcare services, it’s truly impressive. Together, our dedicated teams run hospitals, treatment centres, walk-in GP surgeries and diagnostic facilities in communities across the country. One in five people in the UK already has access to one of our facilities. Bu we’re not stopping there. We want to make our services even more widely available, as we continue to focus on improving the lives of our patients – and our people.
Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
More jobs like this
- Nurse Practitioner Accident and Emergency jobs in London (Greater)
- Nurse Practitioner Community Care jobs in London (Greater)
- Nurse Practitioner GP Practice jobs in London (Greater)
- Nurse Practitioner Private Healthcare jobs in London (Greater)
- Nurse Practitioner Public Service jobs in London (Greater)