This job is no longer available
Chase Medical has an exciting new role available for a Nurse Prescriber in the Romford, Essex area.
Our client is a lovely, sought after GP Practice in Romford, Essex, which serves a population of approximately 10 000 patients. This position has come about following the retirement of a longstanding member of staff.
The successful Nurse Prescriber will be invested in by the centre and will be joining a supportive clinical team of GPs, Nurse practitioners, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
A role at this GP Practice comes with the following:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- An NHS Pension
- Five weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Full training on their clinical IT system, Vision
- Flexible hours
Flexible hours – ideally you would be looking to work around 20 hours per week. How you take these hours, is up to you – choose the days and hours you would like to work.
This centre does also have a Practice Nurse opportunity available and so we are also keen to hear from Practice Nurses interested in permanent roles in the Romford area.
There are some great advantages to finding permanent work through Chase Medical
- We will work to find you a permanent opportunity that matches your specific requirements- find your dream job through Chase Medical!
- Keep up to date with permanent opportunities in YOUR local area
- We can negotiate with the Centres on your behalf – avoid awkward discussions about the terms of employment.
- Pick up locum work in your local area in the interim – earn £25 - £40 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurse locum work and £32 - £55 per hour (including holiday pay) for Nurse Practitioner locum work.
- Obtain work in a variety of Primary Care Settings – we are a specialist Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse Agency and so all our work in suitable for Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses with Primary Care experience.
If you are interested in this position (or finding another new role with Chase Medical) then let me (Kaeli) know ASAP!
Email your CV to me: email@example.com.
Or call our office on 01142 757421 and ask for Kaeli.
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Know someone else who might be interested? Due to the high volumes of work we have available across the UK, we are happy to hear from anyone who knows of Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses who are looking for locum or permanent work. Rewards are available for all successful referrals.