This job is no longer available
Research Nurse Manager – Milton Keynes
Full time, Permanent
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Pulse is recruiting a Research Nurse Manager to be based in Milton Keynes.
Working alongside a global research organisation the Research Nurse Manager will be part of their Internal Trial Management Team.
- At least 5 years post qualification nursing experience
- Must have experience in either Homecare or Clinical Research
- Proven success in co-ordinating clinical teams
We are also interested to hear from Senior/Lead Research Nurse now wanting to make the next step up in their careers!
The main objectives of this position is to provide the clinical knowledge and expertise required to enable the research organisation to deliver Home Trial Support (HTS) projects safely and effectively.
This is a study management role, involving a high volume of training.
This would be a very varied role and we are looking for a motivational and passionate manager with a genuine interest to develop their career further within Research.
- Creation of all nursing materials as defined in the project plan.
- The Nurse Manager will be the clinical care lead for named international projects, developing the homecare process with the sponsors.
- Act as the clinical expert on home care for the named study, working with the Project Manager and nursing team to ensure clinical risk is identified and managed
- Provide clinical advice and support to suppliers in the delivery of the service
- Establish training programmes for nurses/phlebotomists for named services
- Take the clinical lead for named studies on patient safety. This will involve being the nominated point of contact for sites and HTS nurses when concern over a patient’s health status has been raised.
- Coordinate and manage the national teams of nurses and nurse suppliers, plus his/her own daily workload.
Working on a permanent, full time basis in Milton Keynes, this unique and exciting opportunity comes with a competitive salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum. Benefits include; generous annual leave entitlement of 33 days, contributory pension scheme plus more!
Pulse is a leading healthcare staffing agency that specialises in providing temporary and permanent staff to healthcare organisations across the UK.
Our permanent nursing division covers the whole of the UK and we assist Registered Nurses in gaining permanent positions, some of which never get to the advertising stage. Our service includes CV and interview preparation and assisting in salary negotiation and managing the recruitment process. So let us take the hassle out of your job search.