I am currently looking for an experienced Neurological Rehabilitation Staff Nurse. This hospital is situated in a lovely borough of London near The Regent`s Park. My client is looking for a dedicated nurse to work in their Acute Neurological Rehabilitation, who will provide first class nursing care to patients and be a key member of the team.
The hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in the UK and is internationally recognised. They are opening a brand new Neuro Rehabilitation unit in January. This is to be a 10 bedded acute rehabilitation / assessment ward and working here will further develop your current skills.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a friendly and dynamic team, will be an active member of the team and keen to learn new skills. This position will also see you fulfilling more senior responsibilities such as acting-up in the absence of senior staff.
Sounds good doesn`t it? Why not apply now, I will give you a call and talk in more detail about this amazing opportunity!!!
- Providing tailored and exceptional standards of nursing care to patients
- As a staff nurse you will assess, plan and deliver care to meet patients and family needs
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
- Undertake extended role such as IV cannulation and phlebotomy
- Promote good communication amongst staff and all team members
- Supervise and direct junior staff, promoting a learning environment
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
- Respect and ensure privacy and confidentiality
- Maintain accurate records
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 1 year`s experience in Neuro-rehab
- ENB998/ Preparation for mentorship (Desirable)
- Keen to learn new skills and embrace change
- Mentorship certificate is an advantage
- Good verbal and non verbal communication
- Continuous training and professional development
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
- Leadership development programme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking for professional development within a dynamic team.
For more Information, please contact Shakira Adegoke at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 (ext. 2079) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Permanent London