Are you a Band 3 HCA working with Mental Health Patients?
Our client is a major provider of mental health, learning disability and community healthcare services for people of all ages within the West Bromwich area.
The hospital has different wards for men and women needing increased support with their mental health. The hospital provides intensive 24 hour care to older people with mental health needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Care of older patients with mental health needs such as dementia, depression, and anxiety
- Monitoring blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and ECG recording
- Assisting qualified staff in delivering care
You must meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 2 years recent UK experience within a mental health hospital
- Right to work in the UK
- The ability to monitor vital signs
Please note that only applicants that meet all of the above criteria will be considered for this role.
So if you are looking for an exciting new role within the mental health setting and meet our criteria, please apply to this advert by submitting an up-to-date CV or call Kira today on 0207 861 8933