NHS Band 5 Equivalent
At the Southampton NHS Treatment Centre, We are looking for a Outpatient Nurse to join us. We’re proud of our reputation for exceptional care standards, fast treatment times and excellent outcomes. We love what we do!
You will work under the Outpatient Ward Manager to meet the standards required by the Company in providing a high quality service to patients and ensure that all treatments given meet individual patient needs, reflect good practice and are provided by means of appropriate equipment, within the agreed patient care pathways.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Post registration practical experience
- Recent Outpatient/Pre-Assessment experience
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- Teaching qualification/ ENB 998 or equivalent
- Evidence of continual professional development to meet NMC requirements
- Basic / Intermediate life support skills
- ECG and Venupuncture training
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a CRB check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU