This job is no longer available
Theatre Practitioner (Scrub)
Hours per week: 37.5
Role Type: Permanent
We a vacancy for a Theatre Practitioner to join an established team of staff within the Scrub Department of a private hospital in the Liverpool area.
This post will be for 37.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Relevant qualifications with NMC or HPC registration
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Applicants must also be competent in the area of Anaesthetics.
Duties of this role include:
- Assisting in the delivery of patient care
- Contributing to quality improvement
- Developing and enhancing the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promoting best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Applying legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respecting the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
If you are interested in applying for this permanent post, please contact Catherine Durr