This job is no longer available
You will be culturally aware, with strong communication skills. You will need to flexible and be able to work well under pressure, using initiative and leadership skills.
The successful candidate must:
-NMC registered (Part 8 or RNC)
- ENB 415/405/100 or a Paediatric/Neonatal critical care pathway full award
- Basic/Intermediate Paediatric Life Support
- Assessing and mentoring qualification
- Experience at a senior level within PICU/HDU setting
- Teaching and mentoring experience
- Experience with audits and a good understanding of safeguarding issues
This is a permanent full time position (37.5 hours), with access to all of the fantastic benefits including yoga classes and discounted massages and well priced high quality food within the staff restaurant.
Salary £33,500- £40,000 + 9% enhancement for normal shift rotations. For a short time only there is an additional offer of £3000 on top of the salary.
To become a part of this remarkable team, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 861 8950 or email me email@example.com