This job is no longer available
Unit Manager - Specialist Dementia Care Unit
£29,090 per annum + excellent benefits
If you're a dedicated Registered Nurse with excellent level of management skills, consider a move to Bupa Care Homes. We're looking for a highly motivated Unit Manager to manage a specialist dementia nursing unit at our care home in Ipswich, Suffolk.
About the role
* Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
* It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we're looking for
* A level one Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with good level of management experience
* You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
* You'll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
* An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families.
What we'll offer you in return
-A competitive salary
-Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
-Cycle to Work Scheme
-Bupa Cash Plan discounts
-We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
-Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
-Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
-Hot meal provided
-Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
-20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays.
Dedicated to making lives better.
We provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to around 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
To apply for this opportunity please click APPLY NOW button.
For further information please contact Urszula Hopkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org