This job is no longer available
If you are an experienced RGN looking for a position within the acute setting please look no further.
I have nursing positions available on a brand new elderly unit within a Manchester based hospital that prides itself on it's leading acute, nursing care.
If you are a newly qualified nurse or an experienced Band 5 this is the perfect opportunity. You will be an integral part of a brand new team leading the elderly unit. You will be a part of this exciting new project within the hospital that provides acute nursing care for the elderly.
You will need:
- A valid UK NMC pin number
- Permission to work in the UK
- Experience as qualified nurse in the acute setting / in a hospital.
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- A band 5 salary of £21, 388 - £27, 901 per annum (dependant on experience)
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Great pay progression
- Continued professional development
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen on 08453 890 139 to apply.