Locum Scrub Nurse/ODP required (Orthopaedic/ENT/General) for ongoing placement at Southampton General Hospital.
Pay rate: £25 per hour.
Our client has ongoing vacancies for Scrub Nurses or ODP`s within scrub, specifically ENT and orthopaedics. HCL hold a Tier 1 agreement with this very busy hospital, and are looking for experienced and exceptional staff to represent HCL in the workplace. The current increase in theatres calls for more agency staff looking to support the department, on a temporary basis with a view to stay ongoing.
To be considered for this post you must:
- be a registered nurse with valid NMC Pin OR a qualified ODP with valid HPC
- have the right to work in the UK
- Able to use initiative and good decision making skills
- Effective communication skills (non-verbal & verbal)
- Works well in a multi disciplinary team
- Available more than 2/3 days a week during the weekdays
If you are a Scrub Nurse looking for your next challenge, then call us today to discuss work options. Our team are awaiting your call 020 7861 8933. Alternatively, please send your CV with a brief covering letter to email@example.com quoting ref: GHSHAMPT
Working for Us
HCL are one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK, and our Theatres team have a combined 60 years experience in delivering outstanding service to our clients and locums alike. In exchange for signing up with our service and working with us, we will reward you with the following benefits:
- Dedicated Theatre Recruitment Team always happy to help
- Expert Payroll Advice
- Flexible shift options
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly and daily payroll
- Complementary Mandatory training, Annual CRB, and blood testing when required
- Great referral bonus