Clinical Nurse Trainer - IV Pumps - West Midlands - £28K + £4Kpa + Car & Benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join this world leader in IV delivery. This is a Clinical Account Manager and you will be managing Hospital based product installations and demonstrating equipment to Nurses advising on ‘best practise’. There are 2 vacancies one for the West Midlands and the other for the North East and Yorkshire.
- The products are IV syringe drivers and pumps
- Training nursing staff, particularly in critical care
- Working closely with the sales team
- You will be managing the Hospital account on a daily basis
- This is NOT a patient based role but you will be advising on ‘best practise’
- Permanent position
- Applications are invited from Registered Nurses with 12 months post-registration experience, ideally gained in a critical care area
- Excellent "people skills"
- The Basic salary is £28Kpa plus a performance payment of £4Kpa based on achievement of objectives
- Fully expensed company car and excellent benefits.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01777 248448.
We assure you that all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and that your CV will not be sent to either this organisation or any other company without your express consent. Recommend a Friend and receive £200 when we place them in a permanent job. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 days of us receiving their CV’s. However due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within that period, please assume that you have not been successful in your application
Swift Selection, recruits for the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. Placing sales, nurse advisor, marketing, management, research and help line support personnel through-out England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland
Key words: Product Sales Specialist, Product Advisor, Clinical Researcher, Clinical Application Specialist, Nurse Advisor, Clinical Nurse Advisor, Clinical Trainer, RGN, ODA, ODP, RN, Diploma, Nursing, Nurse Advisor Therapist, NHS, Nurse, IV Delivery, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Nurse Advisor, Registered Nurse, Product Manager Jobs - Marketing Manager Jobs - Marketing Jobs - National Sales Manager Jobs - Medical Sales Representatives - Medical Nurse Advisors - Medical Sales Jobs - Medical Sales Management Jobs - Medical Marketing Jobs - Laboratory Sales Jobs - Pharmacy Sales Jobs - OTC Sales Jobs - Application Specialist - Theatre Nurse - Diabetes Nurse Specialist - Wound care Advisor - Medical Sales Representative - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Healthcare Sales Representative, Product Sales Specialist - Product Advisor - Marketing Manager - Clinical Researcher - Medical Insurance Administration - Clinical Application Specialist - Nurse Advisor - Clinical Nurse Advisor - Clinical Trainer - RGN - ODA - ODP - RN - Diploma, Nursing - Nurse Advisor Therapist - Cosmetic Surgery - Aesthetic Nurse
More jobs like this
- Nurse Practitioner Education jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Nurse Practitioner Accident and Emergency jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Nurse Practitioner Community Care jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Nurse Practitioner GP Practice jobs in County of Herefordshire
- Nurse Practitioner Hospital jobs in County of Herefordshire