This job is no longer available
HCL nursing is recruiting an agency nurse for hospital with 200,000 patient visits each year across a range of specialties including oncology, haematology, bone marrow transplant, burns, genetics, and orthopaedics. The Accident & Emergency Department sees around 145,000 patients each year. The hospital is just 20 minutes away from the train station which allows easy commute and access.
For your application to be successful, you need to have at least 1 year experience of working in an A&E Dept.
Current (within last 6 months) evidence based practice within A&E appropriate to the assignment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- High standard of clinical skills in emergency care
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care in A&E department
- Work well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations
- Ability to record a ECG
Please apply to this position only if you succeed in following:
- NMC Qualified
- Up to date with your immunisations (Hep B, Measles, Rubella, Varicella and Tuberculosis, Hep B Antigen, HIV, Hep C)
- Have right to work in the UK
In return you will benefit from:
- Working flexible hours (days, nights, weekends)
- Weekly pay and payroll
- Being able to chose shifts that suits your lifestyle
- Free registration inclusive of CRB
For more informations, call Veronika on 0207 861 8933 or email your CV to veronika.sigrist at hclnursing.com