This job is no longer available
REGISTERED NURSE - RGN
Nr Burton on Trent - Staffordshire
Competitive rate of pay and benefits
Nestled in the peaceful rural village of Tutbury, Staffordshire and at the heart of the local community, our client is a warm and welcoming 48 persons Residential and Nursing Home.
They provide care for Elderly Residential, Dementia, Physically Disabled, Mental Illness, Diagnostic screening, Injury and Nursing Care for persons of all levels.
A vacancy currently exists for a dedicated and experienced Registered Nurse with up to date clinical skills to join their established and professional care team for Full-time day shifts. A competitive rate of pay is on offer commensurate with this important position within this highly regarded privately owned nursing home.
Job Duties for Registered General Nurse (RGN):
· Registered Nurse (RGN) will be responsible for administration of medication
· Supervision of Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants
· Writing and updating care plans
· Review and audit of care plans and risk assessments
· General nursing care such as wound dressing and personal care
The successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) must have:
· A relevant Nursing qualification
· Valid NMC PIN
· A proven clinical track record
· Knowledgeable of the statutory requirements associated with care of the elderly
· Excellent communication and time management skills
· A strong customer focus
· A flexible approach to working hours
· Career advancement opportunities, promotion based on success
· State of the art and purpose built facilities set in an idyllic part of Staffordshire