This job is no longer available
Nurse Prescriber required for Permanent role in the Bolton area
I am currently looking for a Nurse Prescriber in the Bolton area for a permanent opportunity in a Primary Care Centre.
This fantastic Nurse Prescriber opportunity offers:
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- Salary Dependent Upon Experience
- NHS Pension
- 4 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Continued support through any required training
This role is for an Independent & Supplementary Prescriber. The Nurse Prescriber will be triaging patients daily face to face. You will only be dealing with acute conditions and minor ailments.
You would be based in an expanding Medical centre, where there is a patient list of over 2500 patients and so this would be a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent CPD. You would be joining a supportive clinical team, consisting of 1 full time GP and 1 Locum GP, 1 Nurse and 1 Health Care Assistant.
Chase Medical helps Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses find permanent positions:
· We will work to find you a permanent role that matches what you are specifically looking for
· We will keep you updated with all the work in your local area
· We will match you with primary care settings that suit your skills and experience
· We will help you prepare your applications and tailor them to each position you are interested in.
· We can negotiate the employment terms for any permanent offers made to you, on your behalf (Including helping you negotiate your salary)
Get in touch ASAP if you are interested in this or any of our permanent opportunities!
Locum Work in the Bolton area:
Chase Medical is a specialist Nurse Practitioner AND Practice Nurse agency. We provide Nurse Practitioners AND Practice Nurses with locum work in Primary Care settings too. Join us and we will keep you updated with permanent and locum opportunities in your area. You can earn fantastic rates and choose from high volumes of shifts that you can book up to 6 months in advance!
Please forward your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Fergie - Prescriber Bolton
Or you can call me, Fergie, on 0114 275 7421
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Do you know any Nurse Practitioners OR Practice Nurses who might be available for work in this area?
--- Due to the high volumes of work we have available across the UK, we are happy to hear from anyone who knows of Advanced Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses who are looking for locum or permanent work.
àWe will reward you with £50 for every successful referral.