Clincal Nurse Trainer, CRRT, Scotland, Northumberland, Durham Package c£37K plus Car
Global leader in blood purification are looking to recruit An ITU, renal or critical care nurse to teach customers on correct product application and use. Working knowledge of CRRT required. Salary package is £30-37Kpa plus BMW. Field based role Scotland and North East England.
- This is a permanent position with a global manufacturer of acute blood purification technologies to the critical care environment. The key product is a CRRT (continuous renal replacement therapy) machine and its associated range of haemofilters, tubing sets vascular access catheters and replacement / Dialysate fluids.
- The company is widely recognised for offering first class education and support, ensuring Health Care Professionals can deliver an optimum level of care to their patients. This is gained through as much education about the therapy and latest evidence, as use of the machine.
- This is a superb opportunity for an ITU or Renal nurse in Scotland or the North East of England to work as a field based Clinical Nurse Specialist. You will manage your own day, calling on Hospital, offering training, advising on best practice, and carrying out product evaluations.
- Candidates must be Critical Care, ITU or Renal Nurses with clinical experience in haemofiltration, or continuous renal replacement therapy – CRRT. A minimum of 2 years critical care experience is essential together with a recognised course or qualification in critical care and teaching or mentoring. You will also be well presented with excellent communication skills.
- The package includes a basic salary of £30K+ together with an annual incentive bonus of c£7Kpa, page allowance, company car ( BMW series 1, Audi A3 or VW Passat)company credit card for expenses, lap-top computer, mobile phone and holidays of 25 days plus BH days.
- To apply email your CV to email@example.com