BMI Healthcare is the acute private hospital and is the largest independent provider of private health care in the UK. We are committed to providing a consistent, high quality service to local communities. Guildford, Surrey - Mount Alvernia Hospital has 76 beds, the latest in technology and on-site support services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bank Senior Occupational Therapist to become part of the BMI Team.
To manage a clinical caseload, occupational therapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- Provide occupational therapy assessment and treatment for community and inpatients
- To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team
- To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
- To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation
- To undertake other duties delegated by the Physiotherapy Manager
- Maintain professional standards in accordance with the BOAT Code of Professional Conduct and Standards of Practice
- Ensure compliance with standards in respect of all legislative requirements (including but not limited to CQC, SHE, DSE, Fire, COSHH, BLS, Manual Handling, Safeguarding Children, Information Security, and Infection Control)
- Manage complaints and take corrective actions as appropriate
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of charge form, insurance claims forms, patient records and other documents
- Maintain relationshios with local GP's and patient services
This is an exciting opportunity if you are keen and committed to the provision of a quality service for patients, consultants and colleagues