Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
HCL Permanent is working in partnership with an NHS Hospital based in the West Midlands, together we are looking to recruit experienced nurses who wish to work and develop their career in Accident and Emergency.
- Emergency or Urgent Care experience
- NMC registered
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
In return you will be offered a Band 5 salary £21,388-£27,901 depending on experience and working a 37.5 hour week.
Benefits of Working for the NHS
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/public holidays
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme which provides an excellent package of index linked pension and life assurance benefits
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Up to 26 weeks paid and up to 26 weeks unpaid maternity leave
- 10 days paternity leave
- Job share and part time working
- Career breaks
- A generous occupational sick pay scheme which provides up to 6 months full pay and six months half pay
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jana Vojtekova at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 or apply to this advert.