This job is no longer available
About the location-Herefordshire is a beautiful, quiet and relaxing country town located North West of London. With plenty of history and culture, it is definitely a place worth visiting. The private hospital is just half a mile from the town centre. It is a modern hospital offering a wide range of specialist services and treatments with a very high standard of care.
Requirements for the role:
- NMC Registration
- Experience at a senior level within a clinical setting
- Teaching and assessment skills
- Professional management qualification (desirable)
- Approx. 8 years relevant experience of which at least 2 years should be in a team leader role
- Staff and budget management experience
- Experience within the independent health sector (desirable)
- Competitive salary £31,077- £48,697 pa, depending on experience
- Life Assurance
- Retirement savings
- Healthcare plan
- Discounts at various high street shops and many more
This is an opportunity not to miss out on, so please do not hesitate to contact me for more details on 0207 861 8950 Ext 1553 or email me on email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon.